Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back on the "blog wagon"

So I'm going to try my hand at blogging...once again.  Hopefully I will keep up with it, but we will see.

This morning, Kaylee came into our room looking for Samuel.  She asked me where he was, and I told her he was still sleeping.  So while Chris was gathering the trash this morning to take out to the garbage, he peeked into their room.  He said if Samuel was asleep, that he wasn't in there.

This is where we found him. :)  I have no idea how long he had been asleep on the bathroom floor.  He looked so cute, I just had to grab a picture.  The last time he did this, we found him sleeping on the floor in the office.  Crazy child.  I guess he had a good night's sleep in there because he has been in the best mood today.

Kaylee has really gotten into playing with her baby dolls lately and she is a wonderful mommy to them.  All three of them.  Today she was changing one of their diapers, and she said, "Baby not need sour cream."  I started laughing and asked her if she meant "diaper cream" and she said yes.  She also thinks that everyone in our family have babies in their tummies too, just like mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment